- ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RECEIPT.
- The Store Manager reserves the right to determine merchandise returnability and salability.
- The OwlTEC store manager
reserves the right to determine whether or not a given product sold at
OwlTEC is eligible for return. This decision overrides any OwlTEC
SUMMER 2016 DATES
- - Books purchased are returnable within 3 days of original purchase.
- - Textbook Rental due date: July 28th, 2016.
- - Buyback week: July 20th - 27th, 2016.
Fall 2016 DATES
- - Books purchased are returnable within 3 days of original purchase
- - Textbook Rental due date: December 13th, 2016. (Tentative)
- - Buyback week: December 6th - 13th, 2016.
Course Materials: Non-Summer Sessions
All textbook refunds/returns must
be accompanied by an original receipt. New and Used Textbooks purchased
or rented for Fall and Spring Semesters are refundable on a determined date.
This date will be determined well in advance of the selling season for
each semester and will be posted throughout the store, on the store
website, and a copy of the return policy will be stapled to each
customer's receipt. Textbooks rented after the initial refund date are
not returnable for a refund and will instead be treated as "rental
returns." Books purchased after this date will be refundable for one business day until a determined "mid-term" date. After
the pre-determined "mid-term" date, all course materials purchases are
final. Please contact the bookstore for return dates each semester.
- - Books must be in their original condition and original packaging as when they were purchased.
- - If a book has been marked, highlighted, or damaged, a refund may not be given.
- - Books purchased with shrink-wrap must remain wrapped.
- - Opened Access codes are not returnable.
- - Digital course materials are not returnable if activated.
- - Books purchased online must
be postmarked prior to the return deadline and we highly recommend
returns be shipped in a traceable manner (UPS/Fedex/Traceable USPS).
The Bookstore is not responsible for lost items shipped as returns to
the Bookstore. Please contact us to arrange a rental book return.
Course Materials: Summer Sessions
All Maymester and Minimester
course materials are not returnable one business day after purchase. During the summer semester, course
materials are returnable for three (3) days from the day of your first
class. All other conditional terms (receipt, condition) apply.
Clothing, gifts, general books,
and supplies are returnable within 30 days of purchase with a valid KSU
Bookstore receipt. Merchandise must be returned in original condition
with tags attached.
The following items are
non-returnable: Sale-Priced Items, Test and Study Aids; including
outlines and problem solvers, Custom Published Textbook Packages that
have been opened, Personal Items such as food, medications, sundries,
Special Orders, Calculators, Merchandise not in original condition or
packaging, and merchandise without a receipt.
Click here for the OwlTEC Purchase Policy.
All merchandise ordered from the
University Stores website should be brought to the Order Pick Up window
located on the first floor of the bookstore for returns or refunds.
If you need to exchange or
return an item that was shipped to you, you may also bring the
merchandise ordered from the website to the Order Pick Up window located
on the first floor of the bookstore for returns or refunds. If you prefer to ship your items back to the store, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange your return.
Customer must adhere to return dates, conditions and have a receipt as stated above.
Credit Card purchases will be
refunded to the same credit card used for the original transaction. You
must have the credit card with you as we do not have access to this
information. You do not need the credit card for returns and refunds
made through the web order department. Financial Aid purchases will be
credited to your Financial Aid account.