- ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RECEIPT.
- The Store Manager reserves the right to determine merchandise returnability and salability.
- The OwlTEC store manager reserves the right to determine whether or not a given product sold at OwlTEC is eligible for return. This decision overrides any OwlTEC return policy.
Course Materials: Non-Summer Sessions
- - Books must be in their original condition and original packaging as when they were purchased.
- - If a book has been marked, highlighted, or damaged, a refund may not be given.
- - Books purchased with shrink-wrap must remain wrapped.
- - Opened Access codes are not returnable.
- - Digital course materials are not returnable if activated.
- - Books purchased online must
be postmarked prior to the return deadline and we highly recommend
returns be shipped in a traceable manner (UPS/Fedex/Traceable USPS).
The Bookstore is not responsible for lost items shipped as returns to
the Bookstore. Please contact us to arrange a rental book return.
Course Materials: Summer Sessions
All Maymester and Minimester course materials are not returnable one business day after purchase. During the summer semester, course materials are returnable for three (3) days from the day of your first class. All other conditional terms (receipt, condition) apply.
Clothing, gifts, general books, and supplies are returnable within 30 days of purchase with a valid KSU Bookstore receipt. Merchandise must be returned in original condition with tags attached.
The following items are non-returnable: Sale-Priced Items, Test and Study Aids; including outlines and problem solvers, Custom Published Textbook Packages that have been opened, Personal Items such as food, medications, sundries, Special Orders, Calculators, Merchandise not in original condition or packaging, and merchandise without a receipt.
Click here for the OwlTEC Purchase Policy.
All merchandise ordered from the University Stores website should be brought to the Order Pick Up window located on the first floor of the bookstore for returns or refunds.
If you need to exchange or return an item that was shipped to you, you may also bring the merchandise ordered from the website to the Order Pick Up window located on the first floor of the bookstore for returns or refunds. If you prefer to ship your items back to the store, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange your return.
Customer must adhere to return dates, conditions and have a receipt as stated above.
Credit Card purchases will be refunded to the same credit card used for the original transaction. You must have the credit card with you as we do not have access to this information. You do not need the credit card for returns and refunds made through the web order department. Financial Aid purchases will be credited to your Financial Aid account.