Select Term and Departments
The Correct Edition Guarantee applies only to purchases made from the Kennesaw State University bookstore.
Important Spring 2023 Dates and Deadlines
Click here to view information regarding Spring 2023 Financial Aid, textbook refund deadlines and our end of semester book buyback.
- Day One Access: Digital course materials that you have access to through the University's Learning Management System, D2L. No in-store purchase is required, but your student account will be charged for these materials on a specified date unless you choose to opt out.
- Buy: You own it. You may keep the book when your class ends or see if the KSU Bookstore is offering cash to buy it back.
- Rent: You pay a reduced price, but the book remains the property of University Stores. There are select titles that can only be rented. Rented books must be returned to University Stores by a specified date each semester. Damage or failure to return rentals will result in a charge being applied to your student account.
Tips for Buying Your Textbooks
- Shop early
- Shop in-store or online
- Know the refund policy and deadlines
- Always keep your receipt
- Do not open or alter anything until it's time to use it
- Return all rentals before the specified due date
- Sell qualifying books back at the end of the semester
Understanding Course Material Listings and Formats
These materials are necessary to successfully complete the course.
Supplemental materials that may be helpful, but are not considered "required."
Supplemental materials, listed at the bookstore's discretion, that may be helpful but are not required.
Indicdates a similar item is available in multiple formats. Personal preference dictates what alternate format is purchased.
A digital version of a textbook containing the same content as the printed text.
A single-use code that grants the registered owner access to course content, homework management tools and more.